• Saturday: boarding at 12 o'clock, we will make the purchase and all the supplies for the whole week, about 2 o'clock we will sail to Isla Grosa in Isla Columbretes to arrive there around 7pm, we will spend the night moored there to buoy.
• Sunday: We will visit Isla Grossa (Columbretes Islands), swim, snorkel in the nature reserve. After dinner, we will sail to Cala Benirrás (North of Ibiza, night navigation), one of the most beautiful coves of the island, for its waters, landscape, drums on the beach and spectacular sunset.
• Monday: In the morning after breakfast we sail to Cala Conta, (Playas del Comte), one of the most beautiful beaches of the Island of Ibiza, where we will spend the day.
• Tuesday: We will sail towards Cala Jodal, where we will spend the day, a cove where Blue Marlin is one of the most exclusive Beach Clubs on the Island.
• Wednesday: In the morning after breakfast we will set sail for espalmador, Island located in Formentera, natural reserve, well known for its mud, crystal clear waters and white sand beaches.
• Thursday: We will visit the beaches of Illetes and Cala Saona, considered the best beaches in the world, for its waters and turquoise blue colors; At dusk we will return to Cala D'Hort in Ibiza to place ourselves for the return trip
• Friday: at dawn we will set sail for Castellón, arriving approximately at 6pm.
It is possible to spend the night on the ship on Friday night disembarking on Saturday before 8am.
Although the boat is dispatched for 8 people, we will have a maximum of 7 crew to prioritize comfort.
The planned itineraries are approximate. Adverse weather conditions and / or safety reasons of the crew or the boat, and / or very uncomfortable conditions of navigation by wind and waves, can vary the routes and schedules foreseen.