These are the essential places that we are going to visit in Ibiza (subject to modifications without notice for technical or meteorological reasons):
- Eivissa and its illuminated Castle.
- Cala Saona, ideal for practicing paddle surfing, kayaking and snorkeling.
- Benirrás, the cove of the hippies.
- Ses Salines and its blue waters.
- Cala Jondal, the most trendy Blue Marlin beach bar.
- Cala Mastella, an essential visit to taste a fish rice in "El Bigotes".
- Es Vedrá, and its wonderful sunset.
- Espalmador Island in Formentera, the wild island par excellence.
- Cala Saona, with its sunsets.
- Ses Illetes, the pirate's cove (the beach bar).
- Es Caló, one of the best rice dishes on the island at the Es Caló restaurant.
- Cavall D'en Borrás, there is no summer without a kiss.