- Saturday, reception on board in San Antoni de Portmany, walk through the city and overnight in port.
- Sunday, departure to Cala d'Hort, half-day sailing, we arrive at lunchtime and stay to sleep.
- Monday, we go to the port of La Sabina to make supplies and we will sail in the vicinity of Formentera to spend the night in Illetes
- Tuesday, we go to Espalmador, sailing with the Freus. In the afternoon we anchor next to the island and go to visit it.
- Wednesday, we go to Cala Saona and Cabo de Berbería to reach Playa del Migjorn and spend the night if the weather permits.
- Thursday, we return to the Freus area where we will complete our learning and anchor for the night.
- Friday, we leave in the direction of San Antonio stopping to eat in a cove to continue to Cala Conte where we will stop to spend the afternoon and night.
- Saturday, we return to San Antonio where we will say goodbye.