If you have already decided on our sailing trips
and it is your first time, you may be wondering; what should I carry in the suitcase? Don't worry, we leave you with some recommendations so that you can organize your sailing vacation
- Don't bring too much luggage! Remember that the space in the cabins is limited and you will surely share it with one or more other crew members. It's a good time to clean your closet and find out what you really need. Take comfortable clothes taking into account the time of year in which you travel. One or more swimsuits or bikinis are never too much on a sailing trip .
- Footwear should be comfortable and, if possible, made of rubber so as not to slip. Normally, when you are going to live on board a boat, white-soled slippers are recommended so as not to stain the deck, leaving footprints marked.
- A light raincoat never hurts and hardly takes up any space.
- Beach towel, although you should check if swimwear is included (normally yes or it has an additional cost).
- A cap or visor, to avoid direct sun for a long time
- Sun cream, important! You're going to get a lot of sun when you're on deck.
- Sunglasses are a must.
- Photo camera
- Looking forward to enjoying!