Have you just got a nautical degree but need to reinforce your sailing skills before going sailing with the family?
Have you bought or are you going to buy a boat, but it has been a long time since you obtained the qualification and you want to refresh your knowledge?
Do you want to know in depth the maneuvers of a sailboat?
Whatever your motivation, we want to help you navigate safely, taking care of your crew, the equipment and the environment.
For this we offer you some reinforcements for sailing practice in a Bavaria 38 with a long keel, equipped for 8 crew members. These consist of:
• Security checks prior to departure.
• Learn to properly trim the sails upwind, across and long. Donkey ears. Use of the backstay.
• Order of operations when making a board. Candle care. Gybed.
• Navigate in bad weather. Take curls. Forecasts.
• Anchoring maneuvers.
• Basic use of instrumentation. Radar and AIS.
• Action in emergencies (fire, waterway, trailer).
And any other technical questions you may have.
We know that PER practices are not always enough to achieve enough poise to go sailing alone. This booster will help you.