29 July 05 August-> Dodecanese: Kalymnos, Leros, Kos, Pserimos
NATURE OBSERVATION: observing every aspect of nature, from the effect of how the sea has shaped the coast, to the way plants organize themselves to make life possible, what activities they carry out and how wild animals move (goats, fish, insects, etc.) to know their principles.
- EXPLORATION ON LAND: exploration on foot of the mountainous areas along the coast and in the interior of the islands or to reach the beaches where anchoring is not feasible and admire their beauty.
- PEOPLE: meeting and exchange with people who have always lived on the islands for the exchange of experience and mutual help.
- CONNECTION BREATH: breathing practices synchronized with the movement of the sea, the waves and perceptive of the different types of wind.
- CENTERING AND EQUILIBRIUM: positions of static equilibrium in a dynamic environment, using the body with mastery to seek balance in a dynamic environment.
- MEDITATION: meditative floating and apnea to develop connection with the whole thanks to the body's resonance with water.
- FORAGING: identification and collection of plants and wild fruit of the Mediterranean maquis, experimentation and improvement of activities that develop the autonomy of the individual and of the group, favoring the achievement and extension of the duration of exploration of less accessible places with essential equipment. Obtaining water, making tools, cooking Trapper
- FISHING: passive with trap systems, static from the boat, dynamic trolling or swimming
- PARTY - THANKSGIVING - MUSIC: celebrate the beauty of the places explored together with a fire on the beach or contemplating a sunset on top of a mountain on the horizon of the sea, improvisation of spontaneous sounds.
- STARS: observation of the celestial vault to know and recognize the measures to which we belong
- CLIMBING: finding balance, aligning yourself, a game between strength and elegance. we will practice climbing on rocks, cliffs, walls overlooking the sea. we will discover many scenarios where to climb with and without a rope.
With the exception of sailing, the activities are carried out with an experimental and self-taught purpose.