Saturday: Boarding and first night
- We will embark at the indicated time and place to start our journey to Ibiza. The sailboat will already be perfectly stowed and ready to sail, so after settling in we will review the itinerary and the planned program as well as the tasks and basic rules of coexistence and safety on board. Later we will enjoy together what will be our first night sailing under the stars, to anchor at dawn in Playas del Comte (North), one of the most beautiful and special places in Ibiza for us. With any luck, we will be greeted by our friends the dolphins.
Sunday: West Coast to Ibiza North
- Our first breakfast will be in a paradise with several coves of white sand, bathed by transparent waters from which we can see the islands of Es Bosc, Sa Conillera, Ses Bledes and S'Espartar. Anchoring in this place is something unforgettable since Playas del Comte are considered among the 10 most beautiful in the world. There we will have the morning free to snorkel or simply relax and enjoy this unique environment. And in the afternoon we will head north to enjoy a magnificent navigation along the most rugged coast of the island. On the way, we'll cool off in the blue waters of the Aubarca cove, to later head for Benirras, a mythical cove where on summer afternoons the sun sets to the rhythm of drums, beaten by hippies who for many years years they gather with the people around this ritual. The magic touch of this unique sunset is placed on the horizon by Es Cap Bernat, a narrow and pointed islet, 27 meters high, located in the center of the bay.
Monday: North coast of Ibiza
- This day we will continue discovering the wildest coast of Ibiza. We will sail towards Es Canaret cove to enjoy one of the jewels that are hidden in the north of the island. Its transparent waters and the tranquility of its coast are its most characteristic features. And in the afternoon we will anchor in Cala de Portinatx. We will go down to the beach and spend the night at anchor.
Tuesday: East Coast to Ibiza Town
- This time we will sail towards the island of Tagomago, an islet of high ecological value, cataloged as a Natural Area of Special Interest. It is an important breeding ground for migratory birds, including the Eleanor falcon, European shags, virots, yellow-legged gulls and the Balearic shearwater. Among its fauna, it is also worth mentioning a subspecies of the lizard from Ibiza and Formentera. Here we will anchor to enjoy a good swim. And then, we will set sail towards any of the following 3 alternatives to spend the afternoon-night: The port of Santa Eulalia, to enjoy its charming and lively promenade. Playa Talamanca, further south, where we would anchor very close to the city of Ibiza. Or if it were possible, moor us at its yacht club in Ibiza, which would allow us to enjoy the city and its port full of mega yachts more calmly, experience the atmosphere or even have dinner at one of its restaurants if you feel like it.
Wednesday: From Ibiza to Formentera
- After the best swim (in the morning) and after breakfast, we will head towards Formentera. A beautiful sailing journey awaits us, crossing the Freus, towards one of the best coves in all the Balearic Islands, without a doubt, Cala Saona, where we will sleep at anchor. We will have the day off to enjoy the surroundings of the cove and its incredible turquoise waters. And if you feel like it, it's a good day to rent a motorcycle or bicycles and get to know, at least for a few hours, a little of the interior of the island. And in the afternoon and before dinner, we can enjoy a beautiful sunset from the cliffs of Punta Rasa or sailing gently while sharing a glass of good wine or cava. A real pleasure for the senses!
- Today another very special day awaits us. We will weigh anchor to set sail for an anchorage near the paradisiacal island of Espalmador. We will walk along its white sand beaches and cool off in its crystal clear waters. Everything invites calm and disconnection in this protected corner of the Pitiusas archipelago. Before eating, we will go to another dream place, Illetes. It is an authentic wild paradise located within the Ses Salines Natural Park. More than 450 meters of virgin beach and crystal clear turquoise waters await us. At sunset we will keep the anchorage to spend the night or we will approach the port of La Savina, if you want to go ashore to visit it.
Friday: Formentera to Ibiza and disembarkation.
- And now our last great day that we will take advantage of very early to sail on a beautiful journey to the North that will take us to discover the magical environment of Es Verdrá, again in Ibiza. There, well sheltered from the cliffs of Cala d'Hort, we will enjoy one of the best baths in front of the mysterious islet. We will have the day off to relax and take an excursion to the top of the cliffs from where we will have a unique view. And towards the early afternoon we will set sail for Denia on a new journey back.
Saturday: Disembarkation and farewell
- We will have breakfast early to say goodbye to a fantastic and very special week among friends.
*This itinerary is indicative and we can adapt it to the group's proposal.