- Arrival Tenerife airport and transfer to Marina San Miguel Marina.
- Awarding of cabins, stowage of luggage, talk with safety guidelines for navigation and dinner at the marina.
- We sail about 24 hours to the island of La Palma on a 75-mile journey in coastal navigation and high seas (12/14 hours)
- Sailing to the island of La Palma
- Docking at the marina of Santa Cruz de La Palma about 2 pm, lunch on board
- Visit the wonderful colonial capital of Santa Cruz and dinner
- We are in the heart of one of the most beautiful carnival parties in our country, Los Indianos! From the beginning the party begins in which it is essential to go dressed in white and, of course, have a great time and dance and dance
- Rest day in the port of Santa Cruz with optional excursion around the island or simply to Los Cancajos beach
- Dinner on board and we set sail for the island of La Gomera at a distance of about 50 miles.
- Navigation along the north coast of La Gomera where we can appreciate the impressive volcanic formation of Los Órganos.
- Whale watching along this impressive coast and arrival at the port of San Sebastián de La Gomera at 2 pm, lunch on board
- Afternoon visit to the city of San Sebastián with a visit to the National Parador, where we will admire the wonderful views of the neighboring island, Tenerife and dinner at a typical Gomero restaurant.
- Optional excursion to the Garajonay Park, in which we will take a walk through one of the best preserved laurel forests of the island, visit a typical town where crafts are made with volcanic materials, Chipude, and food at Casa Efigenía, Gomera gastronomy institution.
- In the afternoon visit the Valle de Gran Rey, the wonderful Playa del Inglés and the picturesque port of Las Vueltas, to end with a fantastic sunset on the Sea.
- 20 mile early crossing to Los Gigantes Cliffs in Tenerife
- Sailing on the entire west coast of Tenerife for sighting dolphins and calderones.
- Anchoring in La Caleta or Las Vistas beach for baths and / or snorkeling
- Arrival at the marina of Marina San Miguel and docking
- Farewell and withered dinner at El Médano
-Transfer from the San Miguel marina to the airport.