Course aimed at those who already control the basic sails, and want to be able to make the most of the load-bearing winds
Activity level of difficulty: medium
Knowledge that is acquired and practiced in this activity:
- What are the sails for load-bearing winds.
- Parts of these sails, ropes and elements that interact with each other in the maneuver while using one of these sails.
- Assembly of the maneuver.
- Maneuvers to be carried out with these sails, lowered hoisting and jibe in simple maneuver.
- Preparation of the sail with the correct folding.
- Basic trim of these sails
During the summer you will need sunglasses, sun protection, appropriate summer clothing, closed shoes and gloves.
For winter you will need suitable warm clothing, boots, gloves and sunglasses.
Includes: insurance, life jacket, instructor, fuel….