Initiation course aimed at all those who want to discover sailing on a cruise. This is the first big step to know all the good things that the sea has in store for us.
Difficulty level of the activity: basic
Knowledge acquired and practiced in this activity:
- Fundamental parts of the sailing boat
- Theory and practice of the operation of the basic sails of a sailing vessel (jib and mainsail)
- Navigation in the different directions in which a sailing vessel can navigate.
- Basic maneuvers during sailing, tacking and gybing.
- Control of the boat and preparation of it to adapt it to the different weather situations that we can find
- Basic motor maneuvers, berthing and unberthing from the mooring.
Comfortable clothes. Layers are recommended.