Introductory course aimed at all those who want to discover sailing on a cruise. This is the first big step to discover all the good that the sea has in store for us.
Activity level of difficulty: basic
Knowledge that is acquired and practiced in this activity:
- Fundamental parts of the sailing boat
- Theory and practice of the operation of the basic sails of a sailing boat (jib and main)
- Navigation in the different directions in which a sailing vessel can navigate.
- Basic maneuvers during sailing, tacking and gybing.
- Control of the boat and preparation of it to adapt it to the different meteorological situations that we may encounter
- Basic motor maneuvers, docking and undocking of the mooring.
During the summer you will need sunglasses, sun protection, appropriate summer clothing, closed shoes and gloves.
For winter you will need suitable warm clothing, boots, gloves and sunglasses.