Welcome future sailors !!
To start your foray into the nautical world this is the first title that can be obtained very quickly and easily.
Below I detail the powers and requirements to obtain it.
- To be able to carry boats of up to 6m in length, both motor and sail.
- Jet skis with no power limit.
- Sail at a distance of 2 miles from the coast.
- Daytime navigation
What do I have to do to get it?
- 4 hours of boat practice
- 2 hours of theory
- present the medical certificate the day of the practice
- be over 18 years old or be 16-17 years old with parental authorization
- without theoretical examination