Have you taken a nautical degree but need to develop your knowledge of sailing before going sailing with the family?
Have you bought or are you going to buy a boat, but it's been a while since you obtained your degree and you want to refresh your knowledge?
Do you want to know in depth the maneuvers of a sailboat?
Regardless of your motivation, we want to help you navigate safely, taking care of your crew, equipment and the environment. And all this by doing it by yourself, without needing help from the rest of the crew. And in a formation that at most you will share with another crew member and in which your level of use will be complete.
With this objective, we offer you some reinforcements to practice sailing in a Bavaria 38 with a long keel, enabled for 8 crew members. These consist of:
• Pre-departure security checks.
• Learn to properly trim the sails upwind, across and long. Donkey ears. Use of the backstay.
• Order of operations when making a boarding. Candle care. jibing.
• Taking curls.
• Anchoring maneuvers.
• Basic use of instrumentation. Pilot and AIS.
• Emergencies (fire, leak, trailer).
In addition to any other technical questions you may have.
MANEUVERS IN PORT ARE NOT INCLUDED.
We know that the PER practices are not always enough to acquire enough poise to be able to go sailing alone. This booster will help you get it.