We will embark near the hermitage of the Virgen del LLano, in Aguilar de Campoo.
- After a brief chat to get to know and familiarize ourselves with the ship and some advice on safety on board and behavior for an ecological commitment, we will release moorings.
- We will make a panoramic navigation through the natural environment, there is a high probability of seeing different species of water birds that have made their home from the reservoir.
- We can visit the abandoned towns of Quintanilla de la Valberzosa with its Romanic Church of San Martín and its rock necropolis and / or Frontada, depopulated with difficult access by land and which has the church of San Andrés that was removed from its original location for save her from the waters.
- In the old meadows of Frontada charming sandy beaches are formed, bathing is a good proposal.
- The food can be done on a picnic, or we can go to some of the different restaurants, riverside, bath and / or nap on board during the return trip.