It takes place in 2 days and is divided into 8 hours each.
Hours: From 10:00 to 18:00
NAVIGATION PRACTICES PER
SAFETY AND NAVIGATION PRACTICAL CONTENT
1. Radar kinematics practices.
2. Calculation of fuel, water, food and checklists to embark on an ocean cruise.
3. Preparation of an oceanic defeat: Organization of the defeat, preparation of letters.
4. Use and management of the sextant.
5. Practical use of radar in navigation.
6.Practice of recognition of lighthouses, beacons and lights of other ships.
7. Man overboard search and retrieval exercises. Bad weather: Weather or run a storm. Choice of the safest defeat. Abandon ship exercise. Survival at sea. Knowledge and use of the life jacket. Knowledge and handling of the life raft and its equipment.
8. Compliance with the navigation log.