This week we offer you a 7-day itinerary to discover the northern coast of Sardinia!
This trip will start in Bonifacio and end in the charming old town of Alghero, sailing through the glamorous islands between Corsica and La Sardina.
A wonderful city in southern Corsica with its fortifications extending for some distance along the cliff tops, which are about 70 meters (230 feet) in altitude. The cliffs have been carved out of the ocean so that the buildings, which have been placed right on the edge of the precipice, appear to protrude. The aspect from the sea is of a white city glistening in the sun suspended over the troubled waters below.
ARCHIPELAGO DELLA MADDALENA
In the Maddalena archipelago we will visit:
· Maddalena: the beautiful city that gives its name to the whole archipelago.
Caprera: we will enjoy the almost virgin coves and unforgettable dives.
· Budelli: we will have the opportunity to see this island already that it has become a national park and not anyone can visit it, swim or go to the beach. We will also see the red beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the archipelago.
· Santa Maria: one of the pearls of the archipelago where there are only the most beautiful coves you will ever see.
· Razzoli: here we will learn about the mysterious stories that tell of the island while we enjoy the high cliffs that predominate here.
Lavezzi: here you can enjoy a fantastic dive where you can see the most impressive marine animals you will see in a long time.
· Horse a group of islands in French waters that will leave you fascinated.
SAINT TERESA OF GALLURA
Santa Teresa di Gallura is a city with a rich history. Its streets have seen different kings of Italy pass and it was founded by King Vittorio Emanuele. Here we will find elegant buildings, the church of San Vittorio or a central pizza full of life. Arriving at the sea, we will find the Longosardo tower, a symbol of the city, built for the Spaniards in the 16th century.
... and next week we will explore the eastern and southern side of Sardinia and its unforgettable sea, let's look for Ronik Sailing Adventure and join your favorite itinerary!