This week we offer you a 7-day itinerary to discover the northern coast of Sardinia!
This trip will start in Bonifacio and end in the charming old town of Stintino, sailing through the glamorous islands between Corsica and the Sardina.
A wonderful southern Corsican town with its fortifications extending for some distance along the cliff tops, which are approximately 70 meters (230 feet) above sea level. The cliffs have been carved out of the ocean so that the buildings, which have been placed right on the edge of the precipice, appear to protrude. The aspect from the sea is of a white city glistening in the sun suspended over the troubled waters below.
ARCHIPELAGO DELLA MADDALENA
In the Maddalena archipelago we will visit some of these islands:
· Maddalena: the beautiful city that gives its name to the whole archipelago.
Caprera: we will enjoy the almost virgin coves and unforgettable dives.
· Budelli: we will have the opportunity to see this island since it has become a national park and not anyone can visit it, swim or go to the beach. We will also see the red beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the archipelago.
· Santa Maria: one of the pearls of the archipelago where there are only the most beautiful coves you will ever see.
· Razzoli: here we will learn about the mysterious stories that tell of the island while we enjoy the high cliffs that predominate here.
Lavezzi: here you can enjoy a fantastic dive where you can see the most impressive marine animals you will see in a long time.
· Horse a group of islands in French waters that will leave you fascinated.
CASTELSARDO, the magnificent ISLAND OF ASINARA (on which we will see donkeys in freedom, we will visit the former prison and we will walk in the wildest nature) to land in STINTINO or ALGHERO.
... and next week we will explore the western side of Sardinia and its unforgettable sea, follow Ronik Sailing Adventure and join your favorite itinerary!