Enjoy days of sun, sea and water sports in this wonderful Bavaria 46.
We will set sail weekly from Cala Talamanca and we will enjoy sailing and the most beautiful hidden corners of the cities of Ibiza and Formentera.
The crossings between the Balearic Islands allow us a lot of flexibility, since they do not require rigid navigation periods. They are designed to enjoy the sea like never before: we will anchor in secret coves, we will practice snorkeling and paddle sup, we will visit corners of the islands that are not accessible from land and much more.
Touring the islands on a sailboat is unforgettable. It is one of the most sustainable ways of doing tourism and you can be in full contact with nature. If you like the sea, a cruise in Ibiza is an experience that you cannot miss.
Seamanship level: from basic to personalized depending on the route.
From Saturday to Saturday
Ship: Bavaria 46 Cruiser
Capacity: 10 people, plus a professional skipper, although 6 PLACES will be occupied for these trips.
Extra fixed expenses not included:
Professional skipper: €1,050
Final cleaning: €200
- The route or planning of the journey could be modified due to weather or navigation issues, whose final decision will be made by the skipper.
- Punctuality is requested at the time of boarding to comply with the planning established in the journey.
- If the journey does not take place and the activity must be cancelled, the amount paid will be fully refunded.
- Mandatory to present a vaccination certificate or negative Covid PCR test at boarding, less than 48 hours before boarding.
- Payment will be made as follows:
50% when making the reservation.
50% 30 days before shipment.
If the client cancels 30 days in advance, the amount of the reservation will be refunded.
If the client cancels less than 30 days in advance, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.