- In this intensive we group the most important subjects of our four sailing cruise government courses into two eight-hour sessions.
- In a weekend, in the San Juan Reservoir, a few kilometers from Madrid, you will be able to acquire knowledge that will be very useful in your pleasure sailing, since we will visit all the areas of sailing and we will practice the necessary movements and settings. to take a sailboat.
- Our instructors do not touch anything except in an emergency, they will rotate the crew through all the positions they occupy on board.
- We start the session at 1000 in the morning with a brief presentation of the fundamentals of sailing to then go out into the water where what we have learned will be put into practice.
- At half a day we will take a break to eat and discuss the afternoon session, which will be based on the maneuvers to be carried out on board, from tacking to stops, going through the reduction of rag.
- During the second day we will learn the concepts of optimization of the boat, how the sails are related to the government, and the settings to carry a coordinated course with trim.
- And all this carrying the rod and the sails from the first day.