How to get the Recreation Boat Pattern online now in these moments in which we find ourselves?
Very easy, we propose you to do it in one of the best approved sailboats in the Marina Valencia, 52 feet, 16 meters, with home automation, hydraulics and fully equipped and the theory from home, at your own pace, wherever you are, in Madrid, Valencia , Murcia or Guadalajara, with the most avant-garde methodology of the moment.
Do not wait any longer and be the skipper you have always wanted to be, now from your home and then embarked on the best training ship in the Marina de Valencia. Book through Sailwiz and we will register you on the online platform (the dates are approximate, you can have immediate access).
Aimed at students from all over Spain. Limited places.
The title of Skipper of Recreational Boats, "PER", enables you for coastal navigation on boats up to 15 meters in length. It is the most demanded nautical title, it does not require obtaining any license or previous qualification and to achieve it you must pass a theoretical test type exam and do an internship in an approved nautical school like ours.
The classes are online, with the material that we will send you home by mail in less than 48 hours and the app that we will provide you. And later, for five days, we will be giving practical review classes both in theory and the mandatory navigation and radio classes so that you can take the exam perfectly. With a pass guarantee: that is, until you pass, you can come back to class and for free. Safe, easy and guaranteed.
With the title you can carry:
• Boats up to 15 meters in length
• Night and day navigation
• Up to 12 miles from shore
• All jet skis
• Possibility of expanding to Sailing and 24 meters and navigation to the Balearic Islands
The complete course includes
• App of exams and exercises and online material and 5 days of sailing classes and / or classes reviewing everything learned
• Mandatory Security and Navigation practices (16h)
• The obligatory practices of Radio operator short range (12h)
• All the material included: Briefcase, Book, Ballpoint pen, Bevel, Angle protractor, Compass, Rubber and pencil, Nautical Chart
The PER degree is relatively easy to obtain. If you dedicate a couple of hours a week in approximately less than two months it is possible to prepare the agenda and carry out the necessary practices. Imagine if you have more time now and spend a few hours a week with it. The agenda is not difficult at all, but you have to dedicate some time to it, they won't give you the title. As for the practices, you only have to attend to obtain the certificate, there is no exam.
Requirements to obtain the PER
• Be over 18 years old at the time of taking the theoretical exam.
• Overcome a psychophysical examination in an authorized center when we tell you
•Approve the corresponding theoretical examination
• Perform basic security and navigation practices
• Take the short-range radio operator practical course
You are going to achieve it and you have it at your fingertips future employer.
The feeling of freedom when governing a ship is not comparable to anything, and more at times like this. If you can imagine it, you can make it happen, today you can change the course with your decision.
We wait for you on board.