The Sail and Fun yacht academy makes available to Sailwiz users its courses and practices to obtain all the recreational nautical qualifications that Spanish legislation currently contemplates. Located in Malaga, this school has the appropriate official approval and has the support of students who have reserved a place in Sailwiz at the best price.
Services offered by Sail and Fun
- Practice of PNB Radio in Malaga. A course of radiocommunications of 4 hours (2 theoretical and 2 practical) in Malaga, mandatory to be able to obtain the title of Basic Navigation Pattern (PNB).
- PER Security and Navigation Practices in Malaga. Reserve your place to do the Recreational Pattern Motor (PER) practices. They have a minimum duration of 16 hours and are necessary for you to have the aforementioned nautical qualification.
- Practices PNB Security and Navigation (engine) in Malaga. In order to obtain the PNB title, it is necessary to carry out this 8-hour navigation practice. Now you can do them with full guarantees in this approved nautical school of Malaga.
- Regulatory Practices PER Extension in Malaga. If you have the PER and want to govern boats of up to 24m in length in addition to sailing between the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, you can book your place in Sailwiz to carry out this 24-hour practice and that will enable you for the aforementioned competitions.
- Yacht Captain practices in Malaga. To obtain the title of Captain of the Yacht you have to carry out this 48-hour practice (with at least 36 on a cruise regime and 12 at night) in the Andalusian Mediterranean waters.
- Course to obtain your navigation license in Malaga. Take advantage of Sailwiz's offers to obtain a Navigation License in Malaga with this short 6-hour course, without an exam. By getting this official title, you can handle boats of up to 6m in length 2 miles from the coast during the day.
- Yacht Skipper Practices in Malaga. In this practice, you will do a 48-hour navigation (at least 36 in cruise regime) with a day and night guard, requirements necessary to achieve the yacht skipper's yacht qualification.
- PER Radio practice in Malaga. Short-range radio operator (ROCA) course of 12 hours, 4 theoretical and 8 practical, which will allow you to get the PER title. In addition, you will no longer need to repeat it when obtaining the titles of Yacht Master and / or Yacht Captain.
- PER Practices for Expansion + Sailing in Malaga. Practice that will enable you to govern sailing boats, boats up to 24 meters in length and complete the nautical journey between the Peninsula and the Balearic Islands, if you already have the PER. By performing both practices together and booking through Sailwiz, you can get the best price.
We use owned and third party cookies to improve your browsing experience.
If you continue browsing we consider that you are accepting its use.