The plan for the Atlantic crossing will be as follows:
- We meet in Gran Canaria for: purchase of food, knowledge of the crew, review of safety regulations and distribution of guards.
- We set sail two days later around 12:00. We leave Gran Canaria and head for Cape Verde (Mindelo). It will be about 5 days of navigation to the African archipelago.
- We anchor in Mindelo (Island of St. Vicente). We rested for 4 days, replenished supplies and assessed the ability of the crew to cross the Atlantic.
- We set sail for St. Marteen.
- Fifteen days later we anchored in Marigot Bay (St. Marteen), after two weeks of sailing in which we have traveled 2,183 nautical miles and with the feeling of having completed an unforgettable experience.