Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Duration: 2 days.
- Nautical terms: To understand each other on board it is very convenient to know how to speak the same language.
- Personal comfort: Personal equipment, dizziness prevention, how to maintain temperature, etc.
- Personal safety: Dangerous items on board. How to move on board, etc.
- Coexistence on board: Roles on board, cohabitation in confined spaces with close people, etc.
- Knots, ropes and uses.
- Motor maneuvers: berthing, unberthing, anchoring, MOB, etc. how to help on board.
- Sailing maneuvers: hoisting, lowering, tacking, gybing, etc. how to help on board.
- Basic control of the boat. Both sail and motor.
- Landing pneumatics: Use and precautions with and without motor
- Navigation guards: Crossing navigation as a crew member.
- Safety on board: Problem prevention, fire extinguishing, ship abandonment, Mayday, etc.