Powerful, elegant and comfortable Dufour 525 Grand Large. An ocean-going sailboat with superior features and finishes, with a premium specification that includes a generator, hot-cold air conditioning, a watermaker, washing machine, dishwasher, Bosé speakers... as well as a great capacity for autonomy.
The interior is equipped with 3 spacious cabins (suite type forward) with large closets and shelves, two complete toilets (electric and with hot and cold water showers), as well as a large convertible lounge that adds 2 bunk beds, where you can sleep comfortably. in total 8 people. Additionally, it has an independent crew cabin with a third full bathroom.
Outside, its clean and spacious lines are complemented by a magnificent teak deck, with 2 sundecks, one forward and one aft, each for 4 people. In short, it is a large full-equipment sailboat, Dufourt's flagship, with which you will enjoy the pleasure of sailing in paradisiacal settings with high safety and comfort with your family or friends.
- Measurements: overall length 15.32m, beam 4.90m and draft: 2.3m
- Ballast: 4.85 tons
- Displacement: 16.2 tons
- Fuel tanks: 500 liters (2x250l)
- Water tanks: 3x185 (555 l)
- Engine: Volvo Penta D3-110 kW
- Main propeller: 3 folding blades
- Bow thruster: Maxpower retractable
- Alternator: 114AH
- Generator: Fisher Panda 8000 6.8KW
- Chargers: Cristec, Fast Inverter: Power 1200W
- Air conditioning and heating: Dometic Cruiseair with outlets in the living room and 3 cabins
- Water treatment plant: Desalination plant D60BY 60 L/h*
- Water heater: Quick Inox Platform
-Electric bathing platform with aft shower
-Dispatched in sixth list: zone 2 (up to 12 people on board)
- Sparcraft mast and boom
- Sparcraft Ocean retractable bowsprit with tack line to cockpit
- North Sails cruising laminated mainsail
- Furling cruiser genoa North Sails
- Elvstrom 2010 furling gennaker
- I'm flying
- Elvstrom bad weather jib
- Elvstrom Storm Jib
- Battened mainsail Elvstrom dacron
- Furlex Seldon 404s genoa furler
- 2 main German Harken 53 ST winches
- 2x Harken 60.2 ST electric genoa winches 2x spinnaker
- 1 Harken 48 ST electric starboard halyard winch
- 1 Harken 48 ST port halyard winch
- VHF ICOM Marine IC-M505 with remote control in cockpit and BoseMC-Murdo ICS speaker
- Navtex Computer Nav6 and Monitor 15
- TinyBytetransceiver AIS wireless keyboard logitech2
- Raymarine ST602 tridata. Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot and Raymarine E80 Plotter
- Raymarine radar and tablet with Navionics
It is a sailboat designed to offer a great navigation experience, comfort and enjoyment for 6 to 8 people overnight and up to 12 people including the crew during daytime navigation.
The interior, with high-quality furniture, in Moabi and Wenge wood, is equipped with 3 spacious cabins (suite type forward) with ample closets and shelves, two complete toilets (electric and with hot water showers), as well as a large convertible saloon that adds 2 berths (for crew or passengers), where a total of 8 people can sleep comfortably. Additionally, it has an independent crew cabin with a third complete bathroom, which is usually used as a sail locker.
The kitchen, distributed in 3 large spaces, has a Corian® work surface with a raised anti-heeling edge in wood. It has a double sink with a synthetic resin lid. 3-burner gas cooker with oven/grill type "Bretagne Evolution" in cardan with stainless steel handrail and safety fixing anchor. A fridge with front cover 130L. A second 175L fridge with freezer, plus a 100L freezer. The service is completed by an Electrolux Arthur Martin MD30 dishwasher, a 1200W ENO microwave, a Tefal toaster, a bottle rack and complete Dufourt crockery for 10 people.
Daily rest is guaranteed with Calipso comfort mattresses with wooden slatted base, fans, as well as a large space in cabinets and shelves, LED reading lights, openable deck hatches, ventilation, black-out blinds and mosquito nets in each cabin.
All this is complemented by 12v-220V plugs. BOSE-Lifestyle DVD 5.1 dolby surround. Sharp Aquos TV and large storage spaces throughout the boat.
*This description may not be exact or may have changed due to subsequent changes. The use of some services such as the dishwasher, TV or air conditioning may be restricted to the port or at certain times at the discretion of the skipper. The owner/skipper is not responsible if any element or accessory described is damaged just before or during the departure.
Rental for cruises and crossings, regattas, hourly rides, Charter day, sunrises, sunsets, ashes at sea, celebrations, etc. Ask us and we will organize a personalized quality service for you.