STCW basic training course in maritime safety with 45 theoretical hours and 25 practical hours, as established by law.
Obtaining this certificate allows the student to exercise the following job functions:
- Work on any type of yacht as a sailor, cook etc ...
- With the complement of other courses, to be able to work on cruise ships and ferries.
- With the title of PER or PY / CY, to be able to carry out commercial functions, such as maritime excursions, transfer of vessels between ports, shipment of supplies ...
- To be able to access the title of "Professional Recreational Boat Skipper"
What do you get:
- Course certificate: FULLY APPROVED BY THE DGMM.
- Maritime registration book.
- Access to the Social Institute of the Navy (ISM)