Day 1 - Saturday:
• Boarding is scheduled from 17:00 at the Port "Marina Poseidon" of Milazzo (ME).
• Follows the accommodation on board of the guests and the knowledge of the crew members.
• We will then proceed with the purchase of the galley and its stowage.
• Guests will be instructed on the rules to follow during the trip to ensure greater safety.
• The day will end with a dinner on board or in one of the restaurants in Milazzo.
Day 2 – Sunday:
• After breakfast, we will leave our moorings for the first island of our adventurous journey: the island of Lipari, the largest of the Aeolian archipelago and the main tourist destination.
• Waiting for us will be the bright "White Beaches" characterized by the high presence of pumice, among whose crystal clear waters a fresh lunch will be served on board.
• In the afternoon we will aim for the smallest of the Aeolian Islands: Panarea, a worldly and scenic island, with white houses and blue doors and windows that give it the charm of the Greek islands, where we will spend the night at anchor.
Day 3 – Monday:
• In the clear hours of the morning we will stop in the waters that bathe the islets of "Basiluzzo", "Dattilo" and "Lisca Bianca" which have arisen off the coast of the island of Panarea.
• We will continue east, following the route that leads to the island of Stromboli, a still active volcano whose spectacular eruptions will shine in an unparalleled sunset.
• Enjoying the attractions of Stromboli, with its black beaches and the scenic "Sciara del fuoco", we will spend the night at anchor.
Day 4 – Tuesday:
• At the time of "Strombolicchio", a volcanic islet located in the northernmost point of the whole of Sicily, we will spend the morning swimming and diving in a cobalt blue sea.
• Sailing towards the island of Salina, we will have lunch and stop at “Cala Junco”, a natural cove on the island of Panarea which houses, a few steps away, the remains of a prehistoric village dating back to the Bronze Age.
• The day will end on the Island of Salina, the greenest and most luxuriant island of the Aeolian archipelago, thanks to its numerous water sources which make it a Nature Reserve for most of its territory.
Day 5 – Wednesday:
• Granita and "Pane cunzatu" await us in "Lingua", a small fishing village characterized by the presence of a brackish water lake, from which salt was obtained in the past and from which the name of the island of Salina originates .
• From the scenes of the film "Il Postino" by Massimo Troisi, we will visit and have lunch in the picturesque bay of Pollara, a small village that stands on the remains of an ancient, partially sunken volcanic crater.
• In the afternoon we will sail towards the island of Filicudi, the oldest of the archipelago and entirely visited on foot. The choice of the inhabitants not to illuminate the streets with artificial light will make our nocturnal stay more fascinating.
Day 6 – Thursday:
• In the morning we will circumnavigate the island, visiting the suggestive "Grotta del Bue Marino" and diving into the waters of the "La Canna" stack, known for its elongated shape and on whose top a statue of the Madonna was placed by mountaineers.
• In the early afternoon we will return to the island of Lipari, with a brief stop in the waters of the Faraglioni and anchor in the bay of "Marina Corta". Guests will be able to stroll through the shops and restaurants of the boulevard.
Day 7 – Friday:
• In the morning we will set sail for Vulcano reaching the western side. With its thermal and sulphurous waters, the island is a natural paradise dominated by a volcano that has been dormant for years. We will head towards the "Piscina di Venere", a small oasis surrounded by tuff and basalt rocks with crystal clear water, and we will visit the nearby "Grotta del Cavallo".
• In the early afternoon we will return to Milazzo to spend the last night moored at the port of departure, the "Marina Poseidon".
Day 8 - Saturday
• A breakfast on board will mark the end of our exciting sailing holiday.
• Disembarkation is expected within hours. 9:00.